Increase the security of your Facebook ID, Doing three things will keep your ID safe …
(1). Use strong passwords.
(2). Log In Approval ON.
(3) Trusted Contacts ON.
The first step (Strong password)
- Maths uses passwords to match English numbers. Uses Lowercase letters and Uppercase letters in the password.
- Example: $M1onsu2r$*@
- Note: You must remember your password and
-You need to use a password that you can remember.
Caution ** Never use the mobile number + date of birth given on Facebook as a password.
The second step (Log In Approval ON)
- First, go to Settings on Facebook, then click on Security and Login. https//:www.facebook.com/settings
-Then see there is a text called Use two-factor authentication, click there. Then see Use authentication app button click here. Then click on Set Up or Continue. One more thing you need to download an app for it Authy2-Factor Authentication. And install it & then open.
- Now see this app want a phone number in a room or box, enter your phone number in the box or room. Then enter your Facebook email address which is used on Facebook.
- After giving the phone number, your number will have a 6 digit confirmation code. Confirm with the code.
- Now go to again Settings on Facebook, then click on Security and Login. Then see Use authentication app button click here. Then click on Set Up or Continue and see a bar-code.
- Here now open those apps and scan the bar-code. From now on, if you want to login to your ID, you will get 6 (six) digit code in that number. You cannot enter your ID without that code.
The third step (Trusted contact)
- First, go to again Settings on Facebook, then click on Security and Login.
- Now scrolling down then see below Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact when locked out. https//:www.facebook.com/settings
- Click here (now you can continue with your ID and password) If the password is already saved on the phone will not want to know the password.
- Then click on Choose Trusted Contacts. Now add 3 or 5 of your trusted Facebook friends, trusted contacts. You must know them. (After adding one, click Edit and add the other) Add 3 or 5 like, you’re done.
- If you have a problem with your ID or want to retrieve the code, go to the attached friend, you can recover your ID.
… *** …
- Note: If you open your Facebook ID with a mobile number, add an email to your ID today and send me only mobile number + birthday. 99% unlikely to be hacked. If ever a link is sent to you, you should check and select the link before entering.
Keep your hobby Facebook ID safe, stay safe.
** Never share any personal photos on Facebook Messenger. **